Tuesday 13 November 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Merch I'd Love to Own


Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by the fabulous Jana at The Artsy Reader Girl. You can join in with future topics here!

With the explosion of Bookstagram, bookish merch has become a whole new beast as people seek more items related to their favourite books. There are so many gorgeous items out there, but I've managed to narrow down ten that I would love to get my hands on.



This fabulous A Court of Mist and Fury Feyre mug was in one of the Illumicrate boxes, and I am gutted that I missed out on it. Maybe one day they'll release them again and I can get my mitts on one! Picture by the brilliant Kath Reads, original artwork on the mug by Merwild.


These are official merchandise, but DEAR LORD THEY ARE EXPENSIVE. That doesn't stop me wanting one. Or four. Basically these official Harry Potter house jumpers are everything to me, and even though I'm a Ravenclaw I want ALL OF THEM.
You can buy the jumpers here.

One day I will save up for this gorgeous "Throne of Glass" t-shirt. I adore these, so much, and the idea of having the book to wear is pretty awesome. I'm also pretty taken with the Outlander one as well Also Dragonfly in Amber. Also The Princess Bride. TAKE ALL MY MONEY.
You can buy the t-shirt here.

Keeping with the t-shirts for a moment, I absolutely adore this one for "The Raven Cycle" by Maggie Stiefvater. I've always been a fan of this style, and the boys and Blue seem to fit it perfectly.
The t-shirt is designed and sold by Blissfully Bookish on Etsy.
You can buy the t-shirt here.

I have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with mugs, and frequently have to have a clear out to make room for all the gorgeous new ones I want to get. This is one I've got my eye on and will eventually make room for. Designed and sold on Etsy by Verge of Wisteria.
You can buy the mug here.

I already have a few of Stella Bookish Art's designs - both in mug and print form - but there are still several I'd really like, because I adore her designs.

First up, this beautiful quote from Emily Bronte, in print format. I love this quote, and the design is so beautiful I want to have it on my walls to admire forevermore. 
You can buy the print here.

Next, this beautiful mug for The Night Circus. There are so few merchandise items out there for The Night Circus, so that alone was enough to get me excited that I'd finally found something for this book. However the design is beautiful and captures so much of the essence of the book - I adore it.
You can buy the mug here.

I think this might be my favourite of all her designs. It's so beautiful. The colours, the light, I love it, and I need it.
Possibly in multiple formats.
But for now you can buy the print here.

Now these last two are a little bit cheaty, but I REGRET NOTHING...
For my wedding my husband and I cut, folded, and dyed 3,300 paper cranes made from favourite book pages... Which has given me a bit of a taste for origami book pages! So my final two pieces of bookish merch are these.

A rainbow paper crane mobile, made with pages from "A Court of Mist and Fury" by Sarah J Maas.
I absolutely adore this, and whilst I've made a few for other people I've yet to make one for myself. I can't wait to start though!
You can buy one here!

And finally, with Christmas coming up, these gorgeous "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" origami crane baubles! The perfect way for any bookish fan to decorate their Christmas tree this year!
You can buy them here!

So there you have ten bookish merchandise items that I really need to save up for. Have any of these caught your eye?

2 comments: